7.16.2007

5 weeks


Andrew is five weeks old today. Here is is yesterday sleeping on his grandparent's couch. It takes a special kind of man to successfully pull off white pants, and Andrew has what it takes. Here is a bit about him;


Likes
1. sleeping (more day than night)
2. eating
3. peeing (constantly)
4. swinging
5. crying
6. screaming while crying
7. spitting up
8. riding in the car/sleeping

Dislikes
1. Constantly being licked by the dog
2. diaper changes
3. wardrobe changes
4. clothes not covered in spit up
5.dropping his Binky
6. blankets covering any part of his body
7. getting in and out of his car seat

He is getting close to 7lbs now, placing him on the normal growth chart, although pretty much at the bottom. He celebrated by taking a good nap in the car.


He did a great job sleeping last night, possibly to make up for Saturday night/Sunday morning when sleeping for more than 30 minutes was out of the question. Here he is in between screams. He was willing to let me test out my camera I got the day before. My pictures should be getting better as I get more comfortable with the camera, but it works well enough for now. I imagine my 2GB SD card will be filled with pictures of him in no time. Perhaps I should consider buying an extra.

More to come...

4 comments:

gramma d said...

sure does look cute. no matter what he's doing. he's learning how to pose, whether its that startled look or showing off his new wardrobe. i will try to pass this around. thanks. some kinda cute guy.

Brian said...

Sweet Prince!

scootsq said...

Em and John so excited to see new pixs. Have added your blog to my favorites and will forward it to Cas and Rob. Robyn is a big blogger and I can't watch them enough. Love and Happy Sleepfill Nights to Come. You will survive!!
Love Mrs. Quigel aka Grammy Scoots

Anonymous said...

Love your new Andrew page. Keep those pictures coming. I don't know where you find the time!! Will pass the site onto Christine. He is such a little doll. Aunt Lynn