9.13.2007

Andrew's First Trip


Andrew packed up his suitcase ...
and headed up to CT to attend a party being thrown for him by his uncle Rinaldo and aunt Margaret. Although I largely forgot to take pictures during the party, I did get a few. Also, Andrew and I got some pictures with his great-grandmother.




After CT we went to PA to visit Nana, Aunt Mary Jane, Uncle Bill, Billy, Kevin, and Danielle. I know, you are expecting pictures of that. Well to tell the truth I was too busy hanging out and having a good time with everbody, so I didnt quite remember to pull the camera out when I should have. But, I got more pics of Andrew hanging out in his Bumbo!








Perfect little gentleman using his napkin.

Finally, here he is ready for bed in his new pack-n-play. It looks like a nightgown to me too but Emily says it's OK.




I am sorry for all the pictures I forgot to take.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrew, you're the next Anthony Bourdain. I hope you remembered to bring me a souvenir.